Climate Finance Advisors (CFA) is excited to share our NYC Climate Week 2021 lineup of virtual events. Join in on discussions with high-level keynote speakers, starting today (Tuesday, September 21).
- “The Great Repricing”, a four-day virtual event hosted by TheIMPACT Conference and Gitterman Asset Management, which will bring together leaders in science, business, and finance to share insights into the integration of climate risk in investment portfolios. Our Founder and CEO, Stacy Swann will be one of 1,000+ industry professionals to participate in this event spanning from 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM ET Tuesday-Friday, September 21– 24.
- On Wednesday, September 22, we have a full schedule with the second day of “The Great Repricing”, as well as our virtual panel from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM EDT, “Financing Urban Livability and Climate Solutions: Vision and Opportunity”, and DYNAMO Energy and NYSERDA’s virtual panel starting at 2:00 PM ET, “Climate Odyssey 2040: Transformative Actions to Strengthen Community Resilience and Infrastructure”.
- Our urban livability panel will bring together leaders from Saint-Gobain, the Coalition for Urban Transitions, and Bright Power for a discussion centered on the appeal, sustainability, and resilience of cities. CFA Partner Andrew Eil will moderate the discussion.
- For the second event of the day, we have “Climate Odyssey 2040”, in which our Founder and CEO, Stacy Swann will be one of six women leaders in the field of climate finance to participate in the panel. This special event will have the panelists transport themselves to the year 2040, in a world where communities have developed capacities to deal with the consequences of climate change.
- Closing out our NYC Climate Week 2021 on Thursday at 11AM ET is “Transatlantic Cooperation on Climate Risk and Resilience”, a virtual event at which speakers from the European Union and the United States will showcase federal and state opportunities for collaboration and leadership on climate-resilient investment. We are also pleased to share progress made during the EU-USCA Climate Risk and Resilience Cooperation – a first-of-its-kind collaboration between the European Union and US Climate Alliance States.
We sincerely hope you join us and our partners for these stimulating conversations designed to expand your knowledge of the growing fields of climate finance and climate risk